We live in a toxic world where we are constantly exposed to toxins that, over time, can build up in our bodies and affect many of our bodily systems. When large amounts of these toxins are allowed to build up over time, health issues may arise. By following the Thrive Juice Lab Cleanse, you can help your body eliminate those toxins, reduce your toxic load and enable the body to function more efficiently and optimally.
“You are what you eat” – Every second of every day, our bodies are undergoing a cycle of cell death and replacement. New cells are created from the nutrients absorbed from the food we eat. When you get down to it, we are literally made up of the food we eat. With the Thrive Juice Lab Cleanse, you will begin to supply your body with the proper nutrients in order to build a healthier you!
Benefits of cleansing include:
- elimination of toxins (clear skin)
- overcoming cravings for sugar and salty foods/other processed foods
- learning to listen to your body
- restoration of gut health (connected to the health of the rest of your body)
- reduction of inflammation
- weight loss if needed
- increase in energy and vitality
What to expect:
In completing the Thrive Juice Lab Cleanse, you will be reducing your caffeine and sugar intake, eating whole, unprocessed foods high in vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients, as well as giving your system a break from some of the “usual” junk. During the first week your body should start releasing some of those built up toxins from your cells and tissues. You may experience some symptoms of detox for the first few days.
These can include:
- fatigue & irritability
- muscle & joint pain
- flu-like symptoms
- stomach cramps/bloating
- changes in bathroom habits
- skin eruptions
- strange taste in mouth/bad breath/ change in body odor
Foods & Beverages to Include:
- Pure water source (hydrate regularly) ***Free Alkaline Water refills when on Thrive Juice Lab Cleanse
- Fresh fruits & vegetables
- unsalted nuts & seeds
- gluten-free whole grains like quinoa & brown rice
- wild caught fish & shellfish
- organic free-range eggs
- healthy plant-based oils
- apple cider & balsamic vinegar
- unsweetened non-dairy milks (nut, rice coconut)
- unsweetened organic teas
Foods & Beverages to Avoid:
- Processed & refined foods
- wheat products
- dairy products, soy
- added sugars
- soda & soft drinks
- commercially packaged juices
- table salt
- butter & margarine
- artificial colors, flavors, additives, preservatives
- hydrogenated fats
Supplements we recommend:
- Cleanse More by Renew life. It is very to important properly eliminate daily (especially while cleansing) so that you don’t re-toxify the body. You can purchase it at most health food stores.
- Magnesium Bi-Carbonate supplement & a good probiotic like Dr. Ohira’s to help your digestive system. They are safe for everyday use and will assist with enhancing the daily detoxification process.
- Vitamin D3
- Good whole food based and non-synthetic multivitamin mineral supplement
- Quality high potency B-complex supplements (especially important for Vegans)
Some Tips we recommend while Cleansing:
Aim to exercise at least 30 minutes per day but don’t overdo it! Yoga, walking & Pilates are great while cleansing.
Sweating promotes detoxification, so do enjoy Saunas and Far- Infrared saunas whenever possible
Drink at least ½ your body weight of water in ounces
Rest and sleep..it has tremendous restorative and healing powers
Try natural pain remedies like chiropractic, massage, cryotherapy, and acupuncture for stress relief and discomfort associated with Detoxifying.
Meditate/ pray whenever possible